Saturday, April 6, 2013

75% Wealth Tax

  Currently in France courts and statesmen want a 75% wealth tax. This is socialism at its peek! What they start saying is that the rich must pay their fair share and then move into everyone paying. What ever the equity is in your home or savings when such is repeated here in the USA the government will then own 75% of your investment. Eventually they will ask for the other 25% and "wallah" your wealth has been redistributed and the state now owns everything. It eliminates all property ownership. Isn't the redistribution of wealth wonderful! Those of us apposed to such things only hope that those seeking such things wake up before it is too late. Oh by the way currently in France it has been found that some of those in government and the courts seeking for the redistribution of wealth have out of country bank accounts---So this means that the redistribution of wealth is only for everyone else and not those law makers supporting such laws. Many of our political leaders in America are seeking for the same thing.
  Petain (the french dictator under Hitler who helped overthrew the Third Republic and helped send his fellow countrymen to death camps and ordered the police to preform night raids on his nations homes) would have been proud of the modern France. It sounds like France needs another revolution, let us in the USA pray we do not!  Richard W Norman   For my book in print click my name.
If they pass laws against guns then you will either make your supplies at home, salvage or do without. You can now have a library of such books that will fit on a CD or flash drive for a small investment. Why not? Below 1) Home mad sheet metal brake. This tool was manly designed as a homemade clip factory but was placed in the book below as a hobby tool for bending metal. 2) below is self explanatory and is a operation manual as well as maintenance manual for the gun. 3) Black Powder Arms in Modern Application in a time of desperation you may need to use a black powder gun because you cannot get anything better better covers everything including powder production and salvaging potassium nitrate from dirt, loading, etc . To see military e-manuals and gun e-books click here over 70 to chose from. No waiting, get it now as an E-Book!
Building the Sheet Metal BrakeBrowning Automatic Rifle BAR 30 CalBlack Powder Arms in Modern Application

No comments:

Post a Comment