Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Iron Dome

Star wars defense system was a concept set up years ago by president Ronald Reagan though it was a futuristic goal it scared the pants off of the Russians and they wanted treaties to stop it. Some socialists in Washington were more concerned in making us vulnerable rather than making us secure.  So Russia and China wanted to do anything to stop us from making their nuclear arsenals obsolete to keep us from pursuing the Star Wars initiative. In Israel today Star Wars is here! Many Arab extremest groups have been showering Israel with rockets for decades 15,000 over the last 11 years  and over 1500 just in November 2012 alone  The lack of interest from Washington in providing Star Wars defense is astounding as some in politics over the last few decades have not only given aid and comfort to the enemy but supported treaties that would dismantle any hope of creating Stat Wars defense. 
   In rocket attacks on Israel today 85% of the incoming rockets are intercepted  This leaves 15%, yet these should not be considered a miss. The window from the time of an Arab rocket launch to impact on a Jewish city is 15 seconds during that time the Israelite ground unit determines the impact aria. If the rocket is to miss and fall into an open field then the Jews do not wast a rocket So this should really not be considered a miss. Washington is spending money on helping the people of Israel develop the system to placate us the voters at home but do not expect our elected officials to implement it as a nuclear deterrent. After all doing the right thing for the right reason has never stopped our politicians from doing the exact opposite. Israel has a Iron Dome missile system whose science and research budget is far less then ours and they have wasted no effort making their people safe. Yet our government has wasted every effort purposefully to insure we stay vulnerable. Is that what you call Iron Dumb? Richard W Norman

If they pass laws against guns then you will either make your supplies at home, salvage or do without.  

No comments:

Post a Comment