Tuesday, March 19, 2013

All American Anti-Disarmament Handbook

From a gun dealer  about the “All American Anti-Disarmament Handbook” by Richard W Norman "Can I get more... Great book, this is very needed at this time. Thanks Tony
People misunderstood the name of the first book thinking it was a book on disarmament, this happened so frequently at the gun shows it was necessary to change the name to “American Handbook on Guns Ammo &Freedom” it is about 1/3 larger than its first book and it is in its third printing of the third edition which speaks volumes for what people think of it; counting its first edition it has had 4 printings.
To see my book and how to buy it click my name above.

Since Tony gave my book a plug I will give him one if you live in Oregon and need a gun go to Iron Gate Gun Sales Tony Burkett 97984 W. Benham Ln. P.O. Box 3239 Harbor, Oregon 97415 Telephoner 1-541-661-4516 or 1-541-412-8166

No comments:

Post a Comment