Guns, and Gun related information, survival, home ammo production and much more
- 12 Round Magazine A2 Ishapore
- Ammo Application in gun function
- Black Powder Some of the Ins and Outs
- Boat Keel Bullets -- Cutting Lead
- Bolt assembly tool homemade
- Bullet Boards for reloading
- Bullet casting seminar Part 1 of 9 posts
- Bullet Movement Air Movement
- Dominant Eye Shooting
- Gun cleaning rod from fiberglass reflector pole
- How I built my bomb shelter
- I make a $500 Magma Type Melting Pot from junk iron 1 of 20 posts
- Military Gun Cleaning Kits
- Rusty Gun Cleaning
- Stopping Scurvy with Vitamin C from native plants
- Wheel Weights for Bullet Casting sorting of
Monday, July 23, 2012
Shell Cases Water Resistant
Left, factory water resistant shell casing, middle non water resistant shell casing, right fingernail polish shell casing.
In my first edition of the 2008 printing All American Anti- Disarmament hand book I covered water resistant shell casings. In 2011 the government considers them as terrorist property but given I covered them before this law was past in 2011 and some poor soul might go hunting and get wet it would be useful to know a simple way to produce a few for a hunt. It is not difficult! All you need is some fingernail polish and you are in business. Hold the bullet in your left hand between your thumb and forefinger hold the polish brush in your right hand and rest your wrists together and role the shell casing against the brush and rotate the bullet with your thumb and forefinger. It requires no artistic ability! No steady hand! And is not to time consuming.
The primer is the easiest part sober on the fingernail polish and wipe on a paper towel. This paper towel was saved from the experimentation done in pre-2008 I found that the more polish that was wiped on the towel the more usable the towel became. Left factory right fingernail polish. Richard W Norman
If they pass laws against guns then you will either make your supplies at home, salvage or do without. Below 1) Tactics Techniques and Concepts of Anti-armor Warfare historical training manual 2) KFM Fallout Radiation Meter Kit Instructions This is a home made fallout meter developed during the cold war. They knew the public could not get a meter in an emergence so this was designed so anyone could build one with stuff you had around the house.3) US Ammunition Price list from 1912. Not just a neat document but it includes bullet weights and black powder charges for many old cartridges. To see military e-manuals and gun e-books click here www.firstpatriotpress.com. No waiting, get it now as an E-Book over 70 to chose from!